- Please be on time.
- Inform the teacher of any injuries or health issues before class. All information will be treated with the strictest of confidence and is only required to ensure your safety.
- Come to class well hydrated and with an empty stomach.
- Yoga is a barefoot practice. You will be most comfortable in shorts or leggings and a T-shirt. Baggy clothing prevents the teacher from observing the alignment of the body.
- Please do not wear fragrance or bulky jewelry to class, leave valuables at home.
- Embrace good hygiene and come to class with clean feet.
Please see also: